1. Make sure you brush the hair daily and apply Mr. Indian Hair™ Coconut Essence Leave-In Conditioner so that the hair is soft and moist. A good leave in hair treatment can keep the hair from drying.
But remember not to use too much otherwise it will create build up and make the hair feel dirty and too heavy. If the hair feels too dry or heavy with too much hair care products, you should wash the hair completely by following steps 2 and 3.
2. Before washing the hair, apply a mixture of Mr. Indian Hair™ Coconut Essence Conditioner and water and brush the hair from bottom to the top. You must gradually wet the hair and brush it gently before you completely wash the hair. If the hair is very dry and a lot of water is added at once, there is a possibility that hair will swell up like a sponge and tangle! Therefore, it is important to gradually wet the hair and brush it.
3. After wetting the hair, add Mr. Indian Hair™ Coconut Essence Shampoo and Mr. Indian Hair™ Coconut Essence Conditioner and brush thoroughly. Be sure to wash and brush the hair in one direction. Rinse the hair completely with water and towel dry. It is best to air dry the hair but you can also ok to blow-dry.
4. Washing and conditioning the hair keeps it moisturized and damage free. It will prolong the life of your beautiful hair while providing it with the nutrients it needs to survive for as long as possible.
We suggest that you shampoo and condition the hair at least once a week with lukewarm water to maintain your beautiful hair. Please wash the hair immediately after swimming, going to a spa, exercising, etc.
Dirt and sweat accumulate and create tangles. Excessive use of leave-in conditioners and other hair products will create a buildup on the hair and will cause it to tangle faster. If the hair feels dry or heavy with buildup, wash it with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, like Mr. Indian Hair™ Coconut Essence Shampoo and Mr. Indian Hair™ Coconut Essence Conditioner.
5. It is recommended to apply leave Mr. Indian Hair™ Coconut Essence Leave-In Conditioner after washing to keep the hair from drying and tangling. You can make a leave-in conditioner at home by diluting conditioner (10%) with water (90%). Apply the mixture lightly onto your hair and brush the hair from the end to the top near the scalp.
Although it is important to apply leave-in conditioners, it is important to shampoo the hair about every two weeks to prevent build up.
6. You must not sleep with your hair down. Make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed. NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. It is best to braid the hair and tie it up with a satin scarf or bonnet. It is also important that you braid your hair when going to swim or exercise (please make sure to untangle the hair before making the braids).
7. When swimming, always wear a cap to prevent prolong exposure to chlorine or salt water which causes the hair to tangle. Always wash the hair right away with Mr. Indian Hair™ Coconut Essence Shampoo and Mr. Indian Hair™ Coconut Essence Conditioner after swimming in both types of water. When going to the spa, the hair should be brushed out completely and should be wrapped in a cold wet towel.